Coffee enema refers to a holistic and healing treatment for liver and colon detoxification established already world renowned physician Dr Max Gerson in early 1902 as a form of cancer treatment.
Experts from reputable holistic organisations like “Coffee Enemas Australia” agree that a healthier body starts with the colon and a coffee enema takes advantage of the cleansing effect of caffeine, especially when presented directly to the colon.
Preparing your coffee enema solution
Getting your coffee enema solution ready is a relatively straightforward and easy procedure. All you need is an enema kit and natural ground coffee (caffeinated naturally). You probably have the remainder of the things you will require in the house. Simply follow the following steps:
- Put about 2 cups of clean, pure water into a cooking pot and bring it to a boil
- Put in two tablespoons of organic coffee ground and let it simmer for five more minutes
- Shut off the stove and let it cool down for a few moments. If pushed for time, you can include a few ice cubes to speed the procedure. Your enema solution should be lukewarm to the touch and strain the service for any staying coffee ground before use. That is it – your coffee enema service is all set!
How to give yourself a coffee enema?
- Inspect your enema kit – it ought to include a bag, tube, nozzle and a clamp. Put it together according to the guidelines on the package and ensure that everything is attached securely. Get rid of any staying air in television by positioning one end of the tube in the sink. Fill the enema bag with water and place it above the sink; gradually launch the clamp allowing the water to flow out and expelling any air present in the tube.
- Empty the water into your enema bag and carefully fill it with your enema service. You can then rest on the floor to take the coffee enema. Hang the bag about 1 or 2 feet above your abdomen.
- Lie down on your back or on one side of the body to begin taking your coffee enema. Cover the floor with an old towel to prevent staining your carpet or anything else you would like to keep tidy. Insert completion of the enema nozzle into your anus; a non-petroleum based lube ought to aid with any discomfort. Put it in about 2 to 4 inches; only enough to reach the colon but do not force anything least you injure your colon.
- Disengage the clamp and allow the coffee enema solution to stream into your colon. Raise the enema bag higher if the solution refuses to flow and make certain that the clamp is open.
- Maintain the service for a duration of no less than 12 minutes. If it is your very first time, you may be unable to hold the solution in for that long which is fine. However, you must aim to hold the service in for at least that wish for all succeeding treatments as you get utilised to the discomfort.
- Leave your colon along with enema option; check the remaining liquid on your enema bag and repeat the procedure at least one more time for better results. You can then clean your enema equipment with water and soap followed by a generous application of hydrogen peroxide.
Would you like to learn more? Check out websites like https://coffeeenemas.com.au/buy-best-coffee-enema/ . They ought to be able to help you with everything you need to get started with taking coffee enemas at home.